Monday, January 7, 2008

First Monday of the New Year

Today I went to the bank to get a new ATM card and then to the Kommune to get my CPR (national insurance) card replaced. My wallet was stolen the Saturday before Christmas along with my entire identity and credit worthiness. It was easy enough to cancel everything, but then getting them replaced was only a slight hassle, not having access to my credit or bank account is a real pain. I curse whoever took my wallet - may you be constantly annoyed and get the run-around when you have to interact with a banking or government institution. I also hope your dick falls off.

After the bank I played around with free-form blocks. These triangles were left over from the quilt I finished on Sunday:













It snowed a bit today, but then, alas, it turned to rain...

No comments: